Immerse is a weekend retreat devoted to all things wedding filmmaking. Grow as an artist and a business as we dive into discussions, hands-on shooting, and editing. Build community with like-minded creatives and leave motivated and refreshed.
We'll wear our hearts on our sleeves. You’ll hear why we love and believe in what we do, the mistakes we’ve made, and the honest truth about any question you have. We’re all in this together.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Nov 8-11, 2018
How to find the right couples
Camera settings and audio capture
packaging and pricing
Crafting the Story
How to stay passionate
Arrive Thursday evening.
Casual dinner followed by a session of sharing our philosophy, our "why", and an overview for the weekend. Campfire hangs after.
After we all wake up to a cup of Joe, we'll dive headfirst into sessions and discussions. The second half of the day will be hands-on shooting to gain "in the field" practice! (pun intended!)
A day dedicated to post-production. Editing, storytelling, color, workflows, delivery. Bring a laptop to practice with that crispy footage you shot on Friday! To cap off a great weekend, we're hosting an epic dance party. Get ready.
Recap + final Q&A session. We'll be finished by late morning, and we will be forever grateful that you took a weekend to hang with us!
- Do I have enough experience to attend?
- You do not need to have an established company to attend! What's most important is that you have a genuine passion for wedding filmmaking. Whether you've shot 1 wedding, or 50, you will benefit from Immerse.
- What does the ticket price include?
- The price includes a 3 night stay, all food and drinks, a bunch of new friends and countless good times!
- What airport should I fly into?
- CA Immerse is just 3.7 miles from SBP airport. A quick uber or lyft and you're there! Alternatively, you can fly into LAX or SFO and drive down. Connect in our Facebook group to find a carpool buddy!
Can't make it to San Luis Obispo? We will be having another retreat in Denver spring 2019. Sign up below to stay informed.